Sunday, September 12, 2010

Todays deals and steals

  Here are some treasures I found this week. Some of them are being redone and sold at a local craft show, so excited!



My mom purchased this chair for me at a garage sale. It is an antique, and for only $10 a steal! This one, I am keeping for my bedroom. I am going to also look up the name on the chair, It is dated 1887 s bent and brothers. Wonder if that means anything.
Cost: $10 for chair
$6.88 for the spray paint



I forgot to take a before picture of this. It was a dark navy blue with a board on the back. It is a very good size, and still had the price tag on the back of $36. It was also labeled a calender holders. I spray painted it aqua and distressed it and am thinking about turning into a kitchen chalkboard. This is one of my items going to the craft show. Will post more pictures when complete.
Cost: $1.99 for the frame
Paint: $2.00


No comments:



Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails