Thursday, September 9, 2010

My dollar store inspired decor


  


   I have decorated my entire kitchen with either cheap or free (hand me downs from mom) stuff! There really is no theme for my decor, I call it eclectic. It does have kind of a country feel, at least to me It does. I tend to fall towards the country look  because that is where I really want to be, lol. I want a big Contry house with acres and acres of land. I even want chickens so I can fetch my own eggs. Hey, you can never find a coupon for eggs, and everyone knows I dont like buying anything without a coupon.

 

$1.00 at a garage sale



$1.00 at the dollar store


$1.00 each at the dollar store

$1.00 at a garage Sale



Partylite vase- Free from mom (Apples $5  at walmart)



My counter as it is now. Nothing special, but I think it looks cute. I think It is about to get a fall makeover.  I was never one to decorate seasonally, but I am just feeling it this year.


What do you think I should do to the counter for fall?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for join my community at BlogFrog.
Following your blog, please follow back for make more friends.
Have a nice day.
Nan
http://beonefineday.blogspot.com/

Lindsey said...

What a cool idea and so cheap! You have inspired me LOL I found you on the "New Friend Fridays" over at The Trendy Treehouse link up party. Your link was posted after mine so I thought I would stop by!



Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails