Thursday, September 9, 2010

                             My diy finds and redos




I found this goldish metallic star at the goowill for .99. Couldnt decide what to do with it at first, but after painting it black, I decided to hang it near my computer and use it for pens, and important papers. Cost: $1.50







My next find was from a garsge sale. My mom actually bought this for me for $1.00.
I didnt care for it at all, It had a dark wood top before I sanded it. I thought it looked like
something someone would put their cotton balls, It was to say the least, ugly. So, I sanded it down, banged the lid up a bit, and put a knob on it that I already owned. Total cost to me: Free!  Except the bag of oreos I filled it back up with that cost me .50.






This is my favorite, I love the way it turned out. Jeff and I have actually come uo
with the idea of selling my projects and craft shows. This one though, I am going to keep.
Cost: $1.99 for frame
.99 for paint
About .50 for the cardboard
.97 for the paint
$3.00 for the nails
$1.00 for the decals







       This is the partylite vase my mom gave me. I got some stuff from the dollar store and just exchanged them for this suff from the dollar store. 
                                          Cost:  $1 for the moss
                                                     $1 each for the cattales, flowers $3.00
                                                     $1.00 for the leaves

3 comments:

Dana @ The Coupon Challenge said...

Thanks for stopping by! Following you has well!

I love how beautiful you've made all your garage sale finds! so creative!

Dana @ The Coupon Challenge said...

Tried to grab your button but it's coming up as an x on the page-not sure why

Melissa said...

Thanks for the comment!! Way cute stuff! I am linkin up with you!



Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails